Trigger Accessory Control System With Wireless Remote 4 Plus Solid State
- 4 Channels, 12-24 Volts
- RF Remote Switch Pad
- Bluetooth Control From App
- Waterproof Connectors
Trigger 4 Plus Solid State Accessory Control System with a Wireless Remote.
If you are looking for a way to control all of your accessories in your vehicle from your smart phone, this Trigger 4 Plus Solid State Accessory Control System with a Wireless Remote (2100) is just what you’ve been searching for!
This Trigger System gets rid of the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of your vehicle when you wire up accessories. It also adds functionality like the remote control or an app for Bluetooth devices that activate installed accessories from outside of your vehicle. It also can activate the dimming or flashing functions for installed lighting as well as fused circuits with LED indicators to notify of blown fuses.
The RF remote uses a universal mounting system that accommodates round and flat surfaces and is battery powered to simplify wiring further. Its buttons are backlit and for security reason it is programmable. Several Trigger control boxes and remotes can be used together to control up to 24 accessories. It’s simple to set up and allows you to have customizable control. Use the app to switch lights on from outside of your vehicle when you’re camping, or whatever other activity requires you to do so on demand!
- 4 channels, 2 x 30 amp circuits and 2 x 10 amp circuits all solid state, 12-24 volt
- RF remote switch pad usable inside or outside the vehicle
- Bluetooth control from phone/tablet app
- Manual buttons for on/off on top of case
- DIN connector built in for manual control with conventional toggle switches (harnesses sold separately)
- Low voltage cutout to shut down Trigger if battery voltage gets low
- 100 amp fuse installed on positive input wire for protection
- 12 to 24 volt out with waterproof connectors
- Fuse’s built in, waterproof cover (30 amp -1 and 2, 10 amp – 3 and 4)
- LEDs to indicate relay on and if fuse is blown, blue for circuit on, red for blown fuse
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps to 250 deg. F and below freezing
- 12 to 24 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive
- 2.4 ghz frequency hopping RF connection to control box
- Replaceable battery power
- Back lit with press of button, delayed off for the back light
- Custom switch labels included
- Weatherproof design
- Apps for both Android and iOS with simple interface for turning on and off the 4 channels
- Controls backlight color in the RF switch pad
- App allows for dimming and strobe functions in addition to on/off
- Kit includes four 8-foot wire harnesses with the mating connector to the control box on one end and blank wires on the other
- 2 x 10 gauge and 2 x 12 gauge
- Harnesses include sturdy vinyl shroud
Trigger Accessory Control Systems allow you to add more accessories to your off-road vehicle in the most efficient manner possible. Here at CJ’s, we are dedicated to helping you find not just the proper Trigger products, but all of the interior parts that you need to enhance your Jeep Wrangler, or select Chevy, Dodge, Ford, and Toyota pickup truck!
Order a Trigger (2100) 4 Plus Solid State Accessory Control System with a Wireless Remote from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-150 years:
This product will fit the following Gladiator years:
This product will fit the following Super Duty years:
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: