If you want to help improve your 2005-2009 Mustang engine performance without sacrificing appearance, you should definitely take a closer look at this hand-laid fiberglass hood with a scoop by Trufiber. It offers the best of both worlds: a great-looking hood that'll help improve engine performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-In Ram Air Kit: Cool Air Enters Open Front Air Scoop and is Directed To OEM Air Box Location
- Show-Quality Finish, Hand-Laid Fiberglass
- Top and Bottom Have a Smooth Gel Coat Finish
- Reinforced Metal Latch and Hinge Plate for Added Safety
- Integrated Stainless Mesh Grille
- Pre-Drilled Prop Hole and Windshield Nozzle Holes
- Direct Bolt-On Installation Using OEM Hardware
- Weighs about 35 Pounds
This Trufiber TF10024-A41 Fiberglass A41 Ram Air Hood with a Scoop has a built-in ram air kit. So what does this mean for you? It means you can expect better engine performance because cool air will enter into your engine compartment through the front air scoop. More cool air into your engine means a boost in horsepower, resulting in a speedier 'Stang!
But performance isn't the only thing this 35-pound fiberglass hood will enhance. It also looks really good too! It features a show-quality finish as well as a smooth gel coat finish on the top and bottom. It also comes with an eye-catching integrated stainless mesh grille. And to further enhance safety, the metal latch and hinge plate are reinforced. This is a direct bolt-on installation job using your OEM hardware.
Please Note: For safety purposes, hood pins are required for ALL aftermarket hoods.
*This hood will require priming and painting before installation.
- 2005-2009 V6 Mustang
- 2005-2009 GT Mustang