V-Belt .44" Top Width 34.8" Length Mustang 289 1967/ 390 1968/ 428 1968-1970/ 429SCJ 1971
- Rubber V-Belt Design
- 34.8" Long Replacement
- 0.44" Top Width V-Belt
- Direct-Fit Replacement
V-Belt with a .44" Top Width and 34.8" Length for 1967 Mustangs with a 289 Engine, 1968 Mustangs with a 390 Engine, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with a 428 Engine, and 1971 Mustangs with a 429 Super Cobra Jet Engine.
If it's time to replace those worn-out engine belts, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this new, direct-fit replacement rubber V-belt. This V-belt is used for many different applications. Please check the table below to see if this is the correct V-belt for your Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- OE Style Fitment
- V-Belt Design
- For Various Applications
- 34.8 Inch Length
Rubber V-belts are used to drive such things as the alternator, air conditioning compressor, air (smog) pump, fan, power steering pump and water pump. The V-belt gets its name from the belts V-shaped cross-section, which allows the sides of the belt to grip the pulleys. The V-belt design reduces the possibility of the belt jumping off of the pulley.
- 1967 Mustang 289 Fan and Air Pump (smog) Belt without Air Conditioning
- 1968 Mustang 390/428 Fan and Air Pump (smog) Belt without Air Conditioning
- 1969 Mustang 428 Air Pump (smog) Belt without Air Conditioning (late)
- 1970 Mustang 428 Air Pump (smog) Belt without Air Conditioning
- 1971 Mustang 429 Super Cobra Jet Fan to Air Pump (smog) Belt without Air Conditioning
- Top Width = .44"
- Length = 34.8"
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning