The Vortech (4FL218-150L) Satin Finish 8Lb V-3 SQ Si-Trim Supercharger Kit, with an average of 8 lbs. of boost, will safely increase the factory 4.6L 2V engines horsepower from 260 to 364 and the torque from 302 ft/lbs. to 371 ft/lbs. With this kind of reliable power on tap, it will be difficult to keep your car in the garage.
Vortech’s 2000-2004 Mustang GT systems features our ultra-efficient V-3 compressor. Continual development in our test lab resulted in the Si model, which achieves a peak adiabatic efficiency of 78%. The “i” stands for improved and with its new, patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 Si literally blows away the competition. High efficiency means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. All V-3 series superchargers have a self-contained lubrication system that makes installation fast and easy.
Features & Benefits:
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- V-3 series superchargers have a self-contained lubrication system that makes installation fast and easy
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
*Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer.
Please Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.