Pair of Baer EradiSpeed-Plus 11.65" Rear Brake Rotors for 1994-2004 Cobra, 2003-2004 Mach 1 and 2001 Bullitt Mustangs.
Baer EradiSpeed-Plus brake rotors are direct replacements, however the "plus" indicates these rotors are a 2-Piece design. An EradiSpeed-Plus hat is CNC machined from billet and anodized black. The hats and rotors are joined with NAS (National Aerospace Standard) hardware. The same hardware used in Indy cars. With a 2-Piece design, EradiSpeed-Plus units provide a welcome reduction in total rotor weight of approximately 3 to 6 lbs. per rotor, depending on application.
- 11.65" 2-Piece rotors (aluminum hat and iron disc)
- Cross-drilled, slotted and zinc coated surfaces
- Increased mass in the "firepath" (where the pad contacts the rotor friction surface)
- Directionally curved vane design
- Employs an aluminum hat or hub/hat to provide a lower total weight
- NAS (National Aerospace Standard) stainless steel hardware