Product DescriptionCOMP Cams Xtreme Energy 262H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 1400 to 5600 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351C Engine.
Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1970-1982 351C and 351M-400M V8 engines.
Xtreme Energy camshafts are a best seller due to their excellent all-around performance in street applications. Increased responsiveness and more area under the curve are delivered due to quicker opening lobe profiles. More vacuum is created which allows a step up in duration for greater performance. COMP Cams roller rockers and matched valve springs work best with this camshaft. COMP Cams roller rockers and matched valve springs work best with these camshafts. Other performance parts are recommended and sometimes required (intake manifold, headers, etc.) for optimum performance.
The Xtreme Energy 262H camshaft offers strong torque, excellent response and good mid-range power. A stock torque converter and 3.23 gears work well.
- RPM Range: 1400 to 5600
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 262/Exhaust 270
- Duration @ .050” Lift: Intake 218/Exhaust 224
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.513/Exhaust 0.520
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.298/Exhaust 0.301
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $193.58
Starting at: $144.99
Retail Price: $245.50
CJ's Low Price: $222.99
Retail Price: $365.95
CJ's Low Price: $254.99
Retail Price: $1396.95
CJ's Low Price: $935.99
Retail Price: $73.71
CJ's Low Price: $59.99