Dynacorn 2-Piece Cowl Panel Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.If your cowl vent panels are suffering from severe rust, upgrade to Dynacorn's 2-piece cowl panel assembly. Dynacorn's 2-piece cowl panel assembly comes with the upper cowl vent grille and lower cowl panel. Each panel is constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The upper cowl vent grille includes pins for the lower windshield molding clips.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*This cowl is correct for 1964.5 and early 1965 Mustangs. Late 1965 and 1966 Mustangs were slightly different where the wiper arms come through the cowl. This cowl will work on late 1965 and 1966 Mustangs.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Cowl Area
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$233.99