Dynacorn Rear Trunk Brace in Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1970 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.Dynacorn's newly improved rear trunk brace welds in at the rear of the trunk area to connect and brace Dynacorn's trunk floors 3649F and 3649E. Features a weld-thru primer coating.
Fits coupe and fastback body styles.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$425.99