Dynacorn Rear Trunk Brace in Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1970 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.Dynacorn's newly improved rear trunk brace welds in at the rear of the trunk area to connect and brace Dynacorn's trunk floors 3649F and 3649E. Features a weld-thru primer coating.
Fits coupe and fastback body styles.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$424.99