Dynacorn Driver Side Strut Rod Bracket In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.Dynacorn's premium quality strut rod bracket with a weld-thru primer finish is a direct replacement for your damaged or rusted original. The strut rod bracket runs diagonally from the front crossmember to the front frame rail and the threaded end of the strut rod end attaches to this bracket.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Strut Rod Bracket In Weld-Thru Primer Driver Side 1965-1966 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CJLO from Worth the money all day! Doing some work on the front end of my 65 coupe, and this strut rod bracket is super HD! Well worth the extra $. Dynacorn is far superior to the stuff made outside the USA.!
Date published: 2016-02-28
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$59.99
CJ's Low Price:$166.99