Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Spring Set for all 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 V6 or GT and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs are the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's Eibach's legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance. The Pro-Kit Springs will lower your center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Eibach’s Pro-Kit Springs will also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as great as it performs.
Features and Benefits:
- High Performance Handling & Aggressive Good Looks
- Lowers Your Center of Gravity
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster & Get Better MPG
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Million mile manufacturer warranty
- Lowers 5.0L GT Coupe 1.0" Front & 1.5" Rear
- Lowers 5.0L GT Convertible 1.0" Front & 1.0" Rear
- Lowers 3.7L V6 Coupe and Convertible 0.8" Front & 1.2" Rear
- OE Spring Rate: 122 lbs/in
- Pro-Kit Spring Rate: 160-274 lbs/in
- Bump-stop: Reuses OE
- Damper: OE Compatible
- Pro-Kit Wheel Center to Fender Height: 14.8"
- GT Coupe OE Camber = -0.75 +/-0.75°
- GT Coupe OE Caster = 7.1 +/-0.75°
- GT Coupe OE Toe = 0.1 +/-0.2°
- Pro-Kit Camber = -1.0°
- Pro-Kit Caster = 7.4°
- Pro-Kit Toe = 0.1°
- OE Spring Rate: 154 lbs/in
- Pro-Kit Spring Rate: 125-193 lbs/in
- Bump-Stop: Includes New Bump-Stop
- Damper: OE Compatible
- Pro-Kit Wheel Center to Fender Height: 15.2"
*Eibach PRO-KIT Spring WILL allow all 2011-2014 Mustangs to be aligned to OE specifications.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit Spring system is designed and tested by Eibach's suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using their proprietary, progressive spring design, the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs will provide the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Order the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Spring Set for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 V6 and GT or 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
can I installed on 2014 shelby gt500 ? how much will lower it ?
Is the model number (eib-35125-14) the same as (eib-35101) springs? In doing some research they seem to be the same but with different heights.
Is there a difference between this model of springs and the Eibach coil spring sportline set? I have a 2013-14 V6, which would more appropriate and what would be the differences?
How much would these springs lower the 2013 Boss 302 ?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,999.99
CJ's Low Price:$682.99
CJ's Low Price:$279.97
CJ's Low Price:$257.99