Roush Phase 3 675HP Supercharger Kit for 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with a Manual Transmission.Roush's Phase 3 Supercharger Kit is calibrated to deliver 675 hp and 585 ft/lb of torque. This ultimate power-adder increases the GT's stock horsepower rating by 255 hp and 195 ft/lb of torque!
High horsepower can't be made without the proper supporting modifications and Roush made sure to take care of everything. A fuel pump voltage regulator and plug-n-play wiring harness were developed to help protect against extreme fuel-to-air changes and possible engine damage. Underhood fuel accessories have been upgraded as well with a new fuel rail and fuel injectors.
The heart of Roush's kit is the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) supercharger which has raised the bar for performance, reliability and efficiency. Eaton's TVS rotating assembly helps the Roush R2300 supercharger deliver more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
Primary Components Include:
- Roush R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 80mm Supercharger pulley
- Roush fuel pump voltage regulator with plug-n-play wiring harness
- Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 50mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Cold air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47 lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system
- Large full face low temperature radiator
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
*Does NOT fit the Boss 302.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Do you know if this will increase the top speed by much and if it requires the removal of the governor?
It will increase the top speed to over 150 mph. But if you wish to go faster than 150, than you'll have to remove the governor.
Date published: 2015-11-21
is there a kit like this for the 2012 v6 3.7
Unfortunately, we don't have any supercharger kits available for 3.7L V6s.
Date published: 2015-05-19
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$469.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,710.90
CJ's Low Price:$1,564.90
CJ's Low Price:$1,049.99