The Aeromotive 340 Stealth fuel tank features a groundbreaking 340 Stealth electric fuel pump mounted to a CNC machined, billet aluminum hat and hanger assembly. For seamless fit into your vintage Mustang, this stock appearing tank hides Aeromotive’s high performance fuel delivery components.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for EFI and Carbureted Performance Engines
- OEM Style Fuel Tank
- 22-Gallon Capacity
- Exterior Silver Finish
- 340LPH Fuel Pump
- In-tank Fuel Pump
- Wide, Lateral Internal Surge Baffle
- 73-10 Ohm Fuel Level Sending Unit
- Billet Hat w/ORB-06 Outlet, Return and Vent Ports
Aeromotive’s Stealth fuel tanks feature an innovative baffle and tray design to control fuel slosh, ensuring good street drivability even at lower fuel levels. A fuel level sending unit with the correct 73-10 ohm rating for the factory gauge in the dash comes pre-installed. The 340 Stealth pump has its own pre-pump filter sock for protection and is supported by a billet hat with robust electrical bulkhead connections and ORB-06 outlet, return and vent ports, ensuring high flow capacity and a positive, leak free seal at any pressure.
Fuel Injected Engines (Gasoline)
- up to 850 HP: naturally aspirated
- up to 700 HP: forced air induction
Carbureted Engines (Gasoline)
- up to 1000 HP: naturally aspirated.
- up to 850 HP: forced air induction.
- Fits 1969-1970 Mustangs