aFe Tuner Module Power Scorcher Focus ST 2013-2014
- Plug-And-Play Direct-Fit
- 47HP And 57 Lbs/Ft Of Torque
- Adds Instant Power
- Simple 5 Minute Install
aFe Power Scorcher Tuner Module for 2013-2014 Focus STs.
If you want to boost the power in your 2013-2014 Focus ST, than you'll definitely want to order this aFe Power Scorcher Tuner Module (77-43010) from CJ Pony Parts today!
A simple 5 minute install gains you over 40 HP thanks to aFe! This premium power scorcher module is designed to alter the pressure sensor signals in your Focus ST to increase boost to an optimum level throughout the entire RPM range. The result is increased performance and improved throttle response across a broader power band as well as reduced turbo lag. You'll absolutely love the increase in power and overall performance, especially since installation is so quick and easy. What are you waiting for? Snag this new tuning device from CJ's today!
Power Scorcher Tuner Features:
- Plug-and-play direct-fit upgrade for 2013-2014 Focus STs
- Provides power gains up to 47HP and 57 lbs/ft of torque
- Adds instant power by altering pressure sensor signals to increase boost to an optimum level throughout the entire RPM range
- Built-in blue L.E.D. light to show your module is powered-up and functioning correctly
- Housing constructed of aluminum with hard black anodized finish and uses automotive grade TXL wire with high heat and chemical resistance
For the latest performance and enhancement equipment for your newer Ford Focus ST, aFe upgrade equipment is available from CJ Pony Parts. With parts and equipment designed to push the limits of your Focus ST beyond the factory standards and deliver great performance, every Focus ST owner should be able to find something that appeals to them. Browse CJ's assortment of upgrades for your new performance machine today!
Pick up this upgraded aFe (77-43010) Power Scorcher Tuner Module for your 2013-2014 Focus ST today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.