AFR Cylinder Head Bullitt Aluminum 280cc Intake 75cc Chambers With Hydraulic Roller Springs Stud Mount Pair 429/460
Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 280cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for 429 and 460 Engines.
If you’re looking to build a stout Big Block 429 or 460 Ford Engine for your classic car, truck or SUV, this Pair of Air Flow Research 3802 Stud Mount 280cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs is an excellent addition. Manufactured from A356 Aluminum, this pair of cylinder heads feature only the highest quality components. Recommended for street and street/strip engines pushing 6,200RPM, these cylinder heads utilize partially CNC ported intake ports, exhaust ports and combustion chamber
Cylinder Head Components:
- 50% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 80% CNC Bowl Blend Intake and Exhaust
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- 11/32" Bead Lock Intake Valve (2.250" x 5.250" O.A.L)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Tulip Exhaust Valve (1.760" x 5.050" O.A.L)
- PAC Racing 1.550" OD Hydraulic Roller Dual Valve Spring 175lbs on seat (.725" maximum lift Max RPM 6500-6700)
- 10 Degree Manley Steel Retainers (1.500" O.D x 1.120" I.D x .705" I.D)
- 10 Degree 11/32" Beadlock Valve Keepers with lashcap recess
- ARP Rocker Studs (7/16")
- Adjustable Guide Plates (3/8")
- Viton Valve Seals (11/32")
- Hardened Valve Spring I.D Locator (1.550" O.D x .780" I.D)
- Intake Valve Seats (2.450" O.D x 1.950" I.D x .375" Deep)
- Exhaust Valve Seat (1.900" O.D. x 1.400" I.D. x .375" Deep)
- 11/32" Exhaust Bronze Valve Guides (.502" O.D x 2.25" O.A.L)
Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Material: A356 Aluminum
- Intake Port Volume: 280cc
- Intake Port Dimension: 2.230"H x 1.815"W x .525 Radius
- Intake Port Location: Stock
- Exhaust Port Volume: 132cc
- Exhaust Port Dimension: 1.830"H x 1.600"W
- Exhaust Port Location: Stock
- Combustion Chamber Size: 75cc
- Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
- Valve Angle: 14 Degree Intake/8 Degree Exhaust
- Valve Cant: 4.04 Degree Intake/4.12 Degree Exhaust
- Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.750" O.D
- Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.750" O.D
- Deck Thickness: .750"
- Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.360"
- Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 3.225 square inch
- Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" with Gasket Seats
Please Note: Due to the valve angle location, notching your existing pistons will be required.
Air Flow Research (AFR) has more than 30 years of cylinder head development experience and is going to have the perfect cylinder heads for your performance Mustang. Check out their products that are available from CJ Pony Parts and give your pony a huge performance upgrade with help from AFR!
Order this Pair of Air Flow Research 3802 Stud Mount 280cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for your 429 or 460 Engine today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.