AFR Cylinder Head Bullitt Aluminum 280cc Intake 85cc Chambers With Hydraulic Roller Springs Stud Mount Pair 429/460
Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 280cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 85cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for 429 and 460 Engines.
If you're ready to take your Mustang's 429 or 460 engine to the next performance level, than this Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 280cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads (3805) is calling your name! Don't wait and purchase your new heads from CJ Pony Parts now!
AFR 280cc Cylinder Heads Include:
- 50% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 80% CNC Bowl Blend Intake & Exhaust
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- 11/32" Bead Lock Intake Valve (2.250" x 5.250" O.A.L)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Tulip Exhaust Valve (1.760" x 5.050" O.A.L)
- PAC Racing #1940 1.550" OD Hydraulic Roller Dual Valve Spring 175 lbs. on seat (.725" maximum lift Max RPM 6500-6700)
- 10-degree Manley Steel Retainers (1.500" O.D x 1.120" I.D x .705" I.D)
- 10-degree 11/32" Beadlock Valve Keepers with lash cap recess
- ARP Rocker Studs (7/16")
- Adjustable Guide Plates (3/8")
- Viton Valve Seals (11/32")
- Hardened Valve Spring I.D Locator (1.550" O.D x .780" I.D)
- Intake Valve Seats (2.450" O.D x 1.950" I.D x .375" Deep)
- Exhaust Valve Seat (1.900" O.D. x 1.400" I.D. x .375" Deep)
- 11/32" Exhaust Bronze Valve Guides (.502" O.D x 2.25" O.A.L)
Sometimes it can be difficult to find premium-quality upgrade options for your Big Block Ford engine, but that's exactly why AFR designed this brand-new pair of Bullitt Cylinder Heads! You'll get a pair of two (2) direct-fit upgraded 280cc heads with CNC-machined combustion champers and bowl blend intakes/exhausts. Your new cylinder heads also arrive with superior hydraulic roller dual valve springs, but you'll need to pick up replacement head bolts (sold separately) when you place your order today with CJ's!
Bullitt Cylinder Head Specs:
Material: A356 Aluminum
Intake Port Volume: 280cc
Intake Port Dimensions: 2.230" H x 1.815" W x .525 Radius
Intake Port Location: Stock
Exhaust Port Volume: 132cc
Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.830"H x 1.600"W
Exhaust Port Location: Stock
Combustion Chamber Size: 85cc
Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
Valve Angle: 14-degree Intake / 8-degree Exhaust
Valve Cant: 4.04-degree Intake / 4.12-degree Exhaust
Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.750" O.D
Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.750" O.D
Deck Thickness: 0.750"
Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.360"
Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 3.225 sq. in
Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" w/Gasket Seat
Please Note: Due to the valve angle location, notching your Mustang's existing pistons will be required.
Air Flow Research has more than 30 years of cylinder head development experience and is going to have the perfect cylinder heads for your classic car or truck's performance engine. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a growing selection from AFR, so give your project vehicle a huge performance upgrade with help from Air Flow Research and place your order with CJ's now!
Go ahead and order this brand-new upgraded Pair of Air Flow Research 3805 Stud Mount 280cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 85cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for your 429 or 460 Engine today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.