This TrueLine Front and Rear Shock Kit (300123) from Aldan American serves as a single adjustable upgrade to the OEM shocks on your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10. It's a great way to add a smoother, more consistent ride quality to your 4" lowered height, rear coil spring application.
Features and Benefits:
- Front and Rear TrueLine Adjustable Shock Absorbers
- Supports Smoother, More Consistent Ride Quality
- Recommended for Four-Inch Lowered Height, Rear Coil Spring Applications
- Designed to Work with Factory and Aftermarket Springs
- Updates OEM Shocks to Fully Adjustable Shock Absorbers
- Proudly Made in the USA!
These American-made shocks bolt right onto your Chevy in the OEM shock mounting location for ease of installation. The kit includes two front and two rear TrueLine Series shocks and the corresponding hardware required for the job. Support your suspension system by replacing worn components and taking advantage of a single adjustable alternative.