When you’re looking to enhance your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 in both style and performance, Classic Performance Products has your answer. Lowering your rear suspension by zero to three inches, this (6372RCOK-03) Rear Coil Over Conversion Upgrade is the ideal quality drop kit. Made right here in America out of premium CNC-bent and laser cut material with grade 8 hardware that all comes together in a streamlined bolt-on install.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Dual adjustable shocks have separate adjustments for compression and rebound
- Thrust bearings make adjusting spring load easy
- CNC-bent & laser cut mounting brackets
- Grade 8 hardware and all mounting brackets for a simple bolt-on installation
- Includes spanner wrench and thrust bearing kit
- Lowers 0-3" rear suspension
Completely ride height adjustable from a basic height down to a 3" drop. Allowing for a full 5-1/2" drop when put together with CPP’s Modular Drop Spindles. Installation is a breeze, only needing standard hand tools and no major fabrication. Giving your overall appearance a clean style with ultimate clearance and consistent performance, all while superbly improving the handling and control of your truck.