The craftsmanship attributed to Anderson Composites Front Upper Grille with an Emblem Location AC-UG1213FDGT-C is the difference between street quality ponies and show quality ponies. Your brand-new grille arrives coated in a UV inhibitor along with a high-gloss show-quality finish. Hand-Crafted of 3K 2x2 weave carbon fiber fabric, this grille leaves no detail unaccounted for.
Features and Benefits:
- OEM-Style 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Front Upper Grille
- Features A Designated Location to Install a Factory Emblem
- High-Gloss Show-Quality Finish
- Vacuum Infused Marine-Grade Resin with UV Inhibitors
- Constructed of 3K 2x2 Weave Carbon Fiber Fabric
- Hand-Crafted Construction
The lightweight and strong material contributes to the overall speed of your Shelby, not just the appearance. Upgrade your 2010-2014 GT500 to look as good on the outside as it does under the hood.
Please Note: Mounting tabs may require modifications for correct fitment; minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process. The front bumper may need to be removed for proper installation. Additional clips and hardware may be required to optimize installation.
Tech Tip: A unique version of this Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Front Upper Grille is also available without an Emblem Location, see P/N: G241.