AWE Cat-Back Exhaust System 3” Stainless Steel Touring Edition With 4" Black Tips Fastback GT 2015-2017
AWE Stainless Steel 3” Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 Fastback GT Mustangs.
With AWE’s advanced proprietary sound cancellation solution and 180 technology, their Touring Edition Exhaust offers one of the most sophisticated performances on the market. The AWE 3015-33084 Stainless Steel 3” Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips will give your Fastback GT Mustang a smooth soundtrack to your cruising regardless of the intensity of your drive, along with an improved in-cabin driving performance. This Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE is a direct bolt-on fit with a straight through design, which allows for a hassle-free installation.
Features & Benefits:
- All the Muscle with ZERO Drone
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA!
- 3” Diameter CNC Mandrel-Bent Piping
- Uses Proprietary Drone-Canceling Solution, 180 Technology
- 4” Double-Walled Slash Cut Tips in Diamond Black
- Clean, Non-Baffled, Straight-Through Design Enhances Performance
- H-Pipe with Two Bullet-Style Resonators
- Manufactured from U.S.-Sourced .065” Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct Bolt-On System for Factory-Style Fit
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Replacement
*Fits only 2015-2017 Fastback GT Mustangs
*NOT designed for use with convertible models.
The AWE Stainless Steel 3” Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System works like this: the exhaust gas exits the engine and flows into the 180 Technology equipped muffler, then into the purposefully placed ports, and finally into the reflection chambers. The sound waves, which are carried by the exhaust gasses, will bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. Through AWE’s control of the size and location of these ports and chambers, they are also controlling the sound waves’ exit of the chambers. This strategic timing of the reflected sound waves rejoining the main exhaust flow thus creates a 180 degree out-of-phase sound wave to eliminate those problematic frequencies.
- (1) H-Pipe Assembly
- (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Driver Side Intermediate Pipe
- (1) Passenger Side Intermediate Pipe
- (2) 4" (102mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Diamond Black Tips
- (4) 3” Accu-Seal Clamps
- (2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
- Installation Instructions
Order a AWE 3015-33084 Stainless Steel 3” Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 Fastback GT Mustang today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.