AWE Cat-Back Exhaust System 3” Stainless Steel Track Edition With 4" Black Tips Fastback GT 2015-2017
AWE Stainless Steel 3” Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 Fastback GT Mustangs.
If you prefer a pure, raw, aggressive soundtrack for your Ford Mustang GT, then AWE has the Cat-Back Exhaust System for you! The AWE 3020-33030 Stainless Steel 3” Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips is one of the loudest exhaust systems out there, and it’s the direct-fit factory-style replacement your 2015-2017 Fastback GT has needed.
Features & Benefits:
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- 3” Diameter CNC Mandrel-Bent Piping
- Aggressive, Energetic Track-Inspired Sound
- 4” Double-Walled Slash Cut Tips in Diamond Black
- Clean, Non-Baffled, Straight-Through Design Improves Driving Performance
- H-Pipe with Two Bullet-Style Resonators
- Constructed by hand from U.S.-Sourced .065” Wall T304L Stainless Steel
- Direct Bolt-On System for Factory-Like Quality
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Fitment
*Fits only 2015-2017 Fastback GT Mustangs
*NOT designed for use with convertible models.
The AWE Cat-Back Exhaust System has the same engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, but without the 180 Technology, which allows your GT Mustang to have that roar you’ve been wanting to hear as you speed down the track.
CJ’s is dedicated to helping you find the perfect AWE exhaust upgrades that will provide an increase in power and a menacing sound note in one-fell-swoop.
- (1) H-Pipe Assembly
- (1) Driver Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Passenger Side Axle-Back Section
- (1) Driver Side Intermediate Pipe
- (1) Passenger Side Intermediate Pipe
- (2) 4" (102mm) Slash-Cut Double-Walled Diamond Black Tips
- (4) 3” Accu-Seal Clamps
- (2) 3" T-Bolt Clamps
- Installation Instructions
Order a AWE 3020-33030 Stainless Steel 3” Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Diamond Black Exhaust Tips for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 Fastback GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.