Axle Bumper FoMoCo Concours Rear Mustang 9" Axle 1965-1968
- Concours Rear Axle Bumper
- For 9" Rear End
- FoMoCo Logo
- Sold Individually
Concours 'FoMoCo' Rear Axle Bumper for 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustangs with a 9" Rear Axle.
A perfect addition to your 9" rear axle, this Concours 'FoMoCo' Rear Axle Bumper for 1965-1968 Mustangs is a factory-correct replacement. The Concours-correct design features the C3AA part number markings and factory-correct thread pitch. Mount this 'FoMoCo' labeled rear axle bumper to the center of your rear axle with original thread pitch with a required fine thread nut.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- For Rear 9" Axles
- C3AA Part Number Markings
- Factory-Correct Thread Pitch
- Originally on 1965-1967 K code and Shelby and 1967-1969 390/428 cars.
- Sold individually. 9" Rear Axle requires one.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning