Baer Brakes proudly presents their SS4-Plus Deep Stage Drag Race Front Brake System (4261376FR). It's the first drag race system designed specifically for heavy, fast cars that see occasional street use. Baer's Front Brake System is just as powerful as their larger systems, but in a smaller package for 15" wheels. It comes in a fire red finish, the perfect visual accent on a 1994-2002 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Hat, Anodized Black and Bolted to the Rotor
- Pre-Assembled Rotor with High-Grade U281 Fine Thread Stainless Hardware
- Stainless Steel Abutments and Noise Suppression Springs
- Hard-Anodized Aluminum Pistons
- Hand-Painted, Machined Logo
- Rear System Also Available for a Matching Look
- Uses Correct Banjo Style Fittings, Never Pipe Thread
- 100 Percent Made in the USA with US-Sourced Material!
The system starts off with Baer's S4 4-piston caliper with D.O.T.-approved dust and weather seals. The caliper uses a common 4-piston pad (DR1), making it easily replaceable. The caliper features an internal crossover design and 10mm cross bolts for maximum rigidity.
- 1994-2002 Ford Mustang SN95 Spindles and Hubs
The S4 caliper is mounted to Baer's 11-inch rotor. The zinc-plated rotor comes pre-assembled and features a slotted and drilled design. Baer uses only NAS high-grade stainless hardware on their 2-piece rotor.
- Some stock-type outer tie rods interfere with the rotor; use aftermarket unit like Baer adjustable trackers if needed.
- May require hub to be turned down to 5.750 inches for rotor to fit.
- Spindles and hubs not included in this kit.
- Brake hoses not included.