Pack a powerful punch behind your engine's exhaust by converting your axle-back with BBK's 2-1/2" High-Flow Catted Dual Exhaust Conversion X-Pipe 4011. Improve your V6 performance with high-flow catalytic converters and mandrel-bent 2-1/2-inch aluminized steel tubing. A true dual setup will dramatically increase the sound of your 2005-2009 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Allows Installation of GT Axle Back Exhaust Kit (Not Included)
- Aggressive Exhaust Note
- 2.5" Mandrel Bent Tubing with X-Pipe Center Section
- High Flow Catalytic Converters
- O2 Sensor Bungs in OEM Locations
- Driver's Side Tailpipe Included
- Durable Aluminized Steel Construction
- For Use With Factory or Shorty Style Headers
- Made in the USA
This kit will allow your V6 Mustang to breathe better creating more horsepower torque and better throttle response. BBK's dual exhaust conversion kits include a full steel X pipe and a driver’s side tailpipe. When used with the existing passenger side exhaust pipe, it converts any V6 to a true dual system that allows the use of any GT dual axle back kit (Sold separately).
Please Note: This conversion kit designed to be used with factory or aftermarket shorty style headers and requires the use of an axle-back exhaust for a 05-10 Mustang GT and both driver side exhaust hanger brackets (NOT INCLUDED). The rear bumper cover will need to be modified to clear the driver's side exhaust tip, or you can use a GT bumper cover.