Faster ETs and better overall handling don't have to come at the cost of extreme modifications to your 2005-2010 Mustang. When you install these Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms from BMR, simply use the factory locations for a simple OE-style, direct fit. The package also comes with an Adjustable Panhard Rod and Upper Control Arm Mount Kit, each in a black hammertone finish for a cohesive look.
Features and Benefits:
- OE-Style, Direct-Fit Replacement
- Black Hammertone Finish
- High-Quality Polyurethane Bushings
- Improved Handling
- Tig Welded HD 1x2-inch Boxed Steel Tubing
- CNC 3/16” Mount Plate
- Heavy Wall 1/25” DOM Tubing Panhard Bar
- Faster Track Times
- Increased Traction and Better ETs
- Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Greaseable Polyurethane Bushings
- Dual Mount Points to Change Instant Center
- Straightforward installation
- Proudly Made in the USA!
The BMR Upper Control Arms consist of a 3/16” CNC formed plate that is TIG welded with a gusset around a polyurethane bushing. The corresponding BMR Upper Control Arm Mount replaces the factory mount with a heavy-duty 1/4” plate material that can be bolted in or welded and features dual control arm mounting points to change instant center.
- (1) BMR Rear Upper Control Arm Mount - Hammertone (P/N: UCM001H)
- (1) BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar - Hammertone (P/N: PHR006H)
- (1) Pair of BMR Rear Lower Control Arms - Hammertone (P/N: TCA019H)
- (1) Pair of BMR Rear Upper Control Arms - Hammertone (P/N: UTCA017H)
Meanwhile, the BMR Lower Control Arms feature greaseable polyurethane bushings that are incased around TIG-welded heavy-duty 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing.
The BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar is made using 1.25” heavy wall DOM tubing with greaseable polyurethane bushings and CNC machined 4130 chromoly. Thanks to the rolled thread adjusters, BMR proudly boasts on-the-car adjustability.