Body Side Molding Rear Of Quarter Panel Black Driver Side 1979-1984
- Fits Driver Side
- Comes Ready To Paint
- Hard Molded Plastic
- Double-Sided Tape
Driver Side Rear of Quarter Panel Black Body Side Molding for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 and 1984 Mustangs.
Over the years, the pieces of molding on your 1979-1984 Mustang can fade, get damaged and pitted or even go missing all together. Fortunately, CJ Pony Parts offers plenty of replacement molding for Mustangs like yours, including this Driver Side Rear of Quarter Panel Black Body Side Molding!
Features & Benefits:
- Installs on Rear Portion of Driver Side Quarter Panel Behind Rear Wheel
- Excellent OEM-Style Direct Fit Replacement
- Better Than Factory: Heavier and Uses More Material
- Made of Hard, Molded Plastic Ready to be Prepped, Primed and Painted
- Attaches with Automotive-Grade Double-Sided Tape
- Slightly Recessed Stripe for Factory Molding Stripe Decal
- Fits All 1979-1984 Mustangs
This Driver Side Rear of Quarter Panel Black Body Side Molding is meant to be installed on the back of the driver side quarter panel behind the rear wheel. It’s an excellent OEM-style direct fit replacement. As a matter of fact, it’s even better than factory since it’s heavier and uses more material! It’s made out of hard, molded black plastic that’s ready for you to prep, primer and paint, and then you can attach it to the side of your Mustang with the included automotive-grade double-sided tape. This molding has a slightly recessed stripe for your factory molding stripe decal, and it’ll fit all 1979-1984 Mustangs regardless of body style.
Order Driver Side Rear of Quarter Panel Black Body Side Molding for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 and 1984 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning