Borla X-Pipe SwitchFire Resonator Delete 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Mustang GT 2015-2024/ Dark Horse 2024
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 2-1/2" Mandrel Bent Piping
- Helps Reduce Exhaust Drone
Borla 2-1/2" Stainless Steel SwitchFire X-Pipe Resonator Delete for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 GT Mustangs and for 2024 Dark Horse Mustangs.
Replace your 2015-2024 GT or 2024 Dark Horse Mustang’s factory resonator crossover pipe with this new, high-quality Borla 2-1/2" Stainless Steel SwitchFire X-Pipe Resonator Delete from CJ Pony Parts! It’s easy to install with no welding required.
Features and Benefits:
- Made of Stainless Steel with 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Piping for Free-Flowing Design
- Designed to Replace Factory Resonator Crossover Pipe
- Unique Design Provides Great Sound and Helps Reduce Exhaust Drone
- Easy Installation Bolts to Stock Exhaust Utilizing OEM Connection Point
- Includes All Needed Installation Hardware and Detailed Installation Instructions
- Made in the USA
This Borla (60662) 2-1/2" Stainless Steel SwitchFire X-Pipe Resonator Delete offers a unique design for great sound and to help reduce exhaust drone. This X-pipe is made in the USA out of stainless steel with 2-1/2" mandrel-bent piping that gives it a free-flowing design. You’ll use your OEM connection point to install it, and you’ll get all of the hardware you need and detailed installation instructions with your order.
- (1) X-Pipe Assembly
- (2) Stainless Steel 2.5" Accuseal Clamps
- 2015-2024 GT Mustang
- 2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Please Note: Installation will require cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in procedure.
Tech Tip: This Borla Resonator Delete is NOT designed to be used with Borla or any other aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems. The dimensions of the piece are not the same as the dimensions of the X or H-Pipe included with those kits.
*This X-pipe does NOT require any welding or tuning for installation.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.