Corsa Resonator Delete Double X-Pipe 3" Stainless Steel Mustang 2015-2024
- 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Double X-Pipe Delete
- Easy Installation
Corsa 3" Stainless Steel Double X-Pipe Resonator Delete for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 GT Mustangs, for 2021, 2022 and 2023 Mach 1 Mustangs, and for 2024 Dark Horse Mustangs.
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect new resonator delete for your 2015-2024 GT Mustang, 2024 Dark Horse Mustang, or 2021-2023 Mach 1 Mustang, look no further than this Corsa 3" Stainless Steel Double X-Pipe Resonator Delete that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Made of T304 Stainless Steel with 3" Mandrel-Bent Piping for Free-Flowing Design
- Designed to Replace Factory Resonator Crossover Pipe
- Unique Industry-First Double Helix Design that Helps Reduce Exhaust Drone
- Easy Bolt-On Installation to Stock Exhaust Thanks to OEM Connection with Step-Down Flanges
- Includes All Needed Installation Hardware and Full-Color Detailed Installation Instructions
- Made in the USA!
This Corsa (14327) 3" Stainless Steel Double X-Pipe Resonator Delete fits GT and Mach 1 Mustangs. It’s made of T304 stainless steel with 3" mandrel-bent piping for a free-flowing design. This resonator delete also features a unique industry-first double helix design that helps reduce that pesky exhaust drone you hate to hear! Made to replace your factory resonator crossover pipe, this Corsa resonator delete is easy to install and comes with all of the hardware you’ll need, as well as detailed installation instructions.
- Double Helix X-Pipe Assembly
- X-Pipe Inlet Adapter
- X-Pipe to Stock AB Adapter: Driver and Passenger Sides
- Hardware Kit
Please Note: Installation requires cutting of the factory exhaust piping. Once the modifications have been made to the factory exhaust system, installation is a simple bolt-in procedure using the included clamps and adapters.
- 2015-2024 GT Mustang
- 2021-2023 Mach 1 Mustang
- 2024 Dark Horse Mustang
*NOT designed to be used with Shelby GT350/GT350R or GT500 models.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.