CJ Classic Trucks Fuel Sending Unit Stainless Steel Ford F-100 With Aftermarket Gauges 1953-1955
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Stainless Steel
- 33-240 OHMs
- Includes Installation Hardware
CJ Classic Trucks Stainless Steel Fuel Sending Unit for all 1953, 1954 and 1955 Ford F-100s with Aftermarket Gauges.
Do you own a 1953-1955 Ford F-100 truck that features aftermarket gauges? If so, replace the fuel sending unit in your truck today! Install a new CJ Classic Trucks Stainless Steel Fuel Sending Unit (FP-EF025AM) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- For use with Aftermarket gauges
- 33 Full - 240 Empty Ohm range for Aftermarket gauges
- Direct-fit replacement mounts inside fuel tank
- Sends signal indicating fuel level to dash gauge
- Stainless steel construction
- Includes gasket and hardware for installation
This Fuel Sending Unit (FP-EF025AM) made by CJ Classic Trucks will help you to ensure the level of fuel in your tank is measured precisely. It will mount directly in your fuel tank and works with aftermarket gauges. It features a 33 (Full) to 250 (Empty) Ohm range, plus a durable stainless steel construction that keeps it going for years to come! This unit comes with a new rubber gasket and hardware for installation.
- 1953-1955 Ford F-100
This product will fit the following F-100 years: