The front drum brakes in your vintage 1965-1966 V8 Mustang have probably seen better days. And, as you know, it's vital that they work properly: not just for your own safety but also for the safety of others on the road. CJ Classics makes it incredibly easy to convert your old front drum brakes into more powerful and more reliable disc brakes with this Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit!
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Way to Convert Front Drum Brakes to Disc Brakes
- Complete Bolt-On System
- Includes Everything You Need to Convert Your Mustang's Manual Front Drum Brakes to Factory-Style 4-Piston Disc Brakes
- Uses Your Original V8 Drum Brake Spindles
- No Cutting, Drilling, or Welding Needed
- Premium-Quality Zinc-Plated Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons
- Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder and Adjustable Proportioning Valve
This CJ Classics DBC-A120-D-R Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with a Dual Bowl Master Cylinder is a complete bolt-on system that will give you everything you need to convert your Pony's manual front drum brakes into factory-style 4-piston disc brakes. You'll use your original V8 drum brake spindles, and you won't need to worry about doing any cutting, drilling, or welding to install them! The kit includes premium-quality zinc-plated calipers with stainless steel pistons, a dual reservoir master cylinder, and an adjustable proportioning valve. You'll get dependable performance with a factory look!
Please Note: Minimum size for wheels is 14" x 7". This kit will also fit 1964-1969 V8 drum brake spindles and 1967-1969 6-cylinder spindles but converts the vehicle to a 5-lug bolt pattern.
- 1965-1966 V8 Mustang with Manual Front Drum Brakes