CJ Classics Inner Rocker In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Convertible 1965-1968
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Increases Structural Support
CJ Classics Passenger Side Inner Rocker In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Convertible Mustangs.
If you are restoring a 1965-1968 Convertible Mustang that has extensive structural damage, you will most likely need this inner rocker panel. CJ Classics's premium full-length inner rocker panel offers increased structural support thanks to its durable, high-quality stamped steel construction. This upgraded body piece even arrives with a weld-thru primer finish to help expedite your restoration process. Don't trust just anyone when it comes to your classic pony's body--trust CJ Pony Parts and CJ Classics to have the premium, industry-leading parts you need to get your Mustang back on the road!
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*This CJ Classics rocker panel does not include the inner rocker plate. Driver Side Inner Rocker Panel (3647MHWT) is also available to purchase.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning