CJ Classics Oil Pan Unpainted Front Sump 351C 1970-1973
CJ Classics Unpainted Front Sump Oil Pan for 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 351C Engine and a Front Sump Oil Pan.
Doing a factory-style engine rebuild on your 1970-1973 Mustang's 351C engine, and you need a new oil pan for it? Then be sure to grab this CJ Classics Unpainted Front Sump Oil Pan that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- OEM/Factory-Style Oil Pan
- Designed to be Direct Replacement for 351C Engines with Front Sump Oil Pan
- Made of High-Quality Stamped Steel
- Unpainted: Can be Painted to Match Engine’s Color Scheme
- Stock Oil Capacity: Ideal for Factory-Style Engine Rebuild
- Includes Drain Plug and Oil Pan Bolts
This CJ Classics Unpainted Front Sump Oil Pan is a factory-style oil pan that’s designed to be a direct replacement for 351C engines with a front sump oil pan. Made of high-quality stamped steel, this new oil pan will come to you unpainted so you can paint it to match your engine’s color scheme if you want! This oil pan has stock oil capacity and comes with a drain plug and oil pan bolts.
- Unpainted Front Sump Oil Pan
- Drain Plug
- Oil Pan Bolts
Order a CJ Classics Unpainted Front Sump Oil Pan for your 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 351C Engine and a Front Sump Oil Pan from CJ Pony Parts today!