CJ Classics Rear Window Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Coupe 1967-1968
- Weld In Installation
- Stamped Steel Construction
- OEM-Style Replacement
- Weld-Thru Primer
CJ Classics Rear Window Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Coupe Mustangs.
CJ Classics's rear window panel is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original. This rear window panel is constructed from high-quality stamped steel ant topped off with a weld-thru primer finish to ease any aftermarket customization.
The rear window panel is located between the rear window and the trunk lid.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning