When undertaking a long and rigorous restoration project, you'll want to use only the best products on the market. Made of high-quality stamped steel, this CJ Classics Driver Side Trunk Corner 3649DWT will prove to be a durable and lasting replacement on your 1967-1968 Coupe or Convertible Mustang. This trunk corner joins the top of the quarter panel and the top of the taillight panel to reinforce the trunk and rear end area of your Mustang. It is a reliable upgrade and replacement for any worn-out, rusty original driver side trunk corner.
This part comes in a weld-thru primer to provide ample rust protection, along with additional advantages. It prevents resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel, resulting in failure at the weld borders. Lower resistance at the weld surface also allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities.
Features and Benefits:
- Weld-Thru Primer Reduces Prep Time and Splatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Constructed of High-Quality Stamped Steel