Make your new welding project easier to do so that you can do it like a professional! To reduce prep time on your 1965-1967 Convertible Mustang, order this CJ Classics One-Piece Rear Trunk Brace In Weld-Thru Primer (3649ZWT) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces prep time when welding parts that are covered in weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion between overlapped panels
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old steel
This is a one-piece solution to repairing the rear edge of the trunk where the fuel tank mounts on 1965-1970 convertible Mustangs. CJ Classics' premium rear trunk brace and reinforcement are constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection. The rear trunk brace and trunk brace reinforcement come welded together. Includes driver and passenger side trunk brace reinforcement caps.
*Trunk brace reinforcement caps do NOT come welded on to the rear trunk brace.
- 1965-1970 Convertible Mustang