CJ Classics Upper Control Arm Assembly Black 1967-1973
- Direct-Fit Reproduction
- High-End Riveted Ball Joint
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Fits Any 1967-1973 Mustang
CJ Classics Black Upper Control Arm Assembly for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Does driving your classic 1967-1973 Mustang remind you of a hayride? CJ Classics' Black Upper Control Arms will fix that bumpy ride feeling that you might be experiencing. Connecting your suspension to your pony’s frame this upper control arm will move up and down smoothly, so your tire can travel. This excellent new CJ Classics Upper Control Arm Assembly will “absorb the road” and have you enjoying a smooth ride again in no time.
Features and Benefits:
- Individually sold for either driver or passenger side
- Direct-fit reproduction of the factory original
- High-end riveted ball joint, grease fittings, cotter pin and bushings
- Black powder-coated finish
- Fits any 1967-1973 Mustang regardless of engine combination and body style
This high-quality reproduction is a direct-fit replacement for your pony's original upper control arm. This OEM-style reproduction piece has a black paint finish and is universal, so it can be installed on either the driver or passenger side of your classic Mustang.
Please Note: This individually sold upper control arm assembly will complete one single side of your pony. Two of these are required to complete both driver and passenger side of your classic Mustang.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning