These aftermarket Classic Performance Products Gloss Black Powder Coated Lower Tubular Control Arms come pre-assembled with cross shafts that are designed to capture both sides of the bushings effectively eliminating control arm flex during harsh turns. Along with bushings made from self-lubricating non-squeak patented plastic that will outlast any rubber or urethane materials, these lower control arms are constructed from a thick wall tubing to eliminate any distortion from welding and hard use. These totally tubular lower control arms provide full wheel travel with as minimal friction as possible as they are designed to add 5 degrees of caster to your C10. Zinc-plated, the included cross shafts and sleeves are machined from a billet 4140-alloy steel to ensure a long last in your classic pick-up. To ensure the incorporated hardware will not jostle loose, the sleeves have an interlocking design. To ensure your installation is quickly completed, a simple bolt-on process is employed.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality tubular lower control arms
- Welded for maximum strength and visual impact
- Gloss black powder coated
- Includes cross shafts pre-assembled
- Interlocking cross shaft design prohibits flex when cornering
- Includes ball joints and bump stops
- Helical stamped coil spring mount like factory
- Lower shock mount built into stamped coil plate with full perimeter weld
- Simple bolt-in installation
Please Note: These upper control arms are compatible with any factory or replacement power steering systems and with or without OE bump stops.