Ridetech Upper Control Arm StrongArm Front Pair For ShockWave Air Springs Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Mounts in Factory Location
- Provides Additional Caster
Pair of Ridetech Front StrongArm Upper Control Arms for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s with Ridetech ShockWave Air Springs.
If you’re looking to add some aftermarket upper control arms to your classic 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10 pick-up equipped with Ridetech's ShockWave Air Springs, this Pair of Ridetech 11363699 Front StrongArm Upper Control Arms are the perfect solution. These Front StrongArm Upper Control Arms provide additional caster while keeping your wheels centered within your wheel arches.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1973-1987 C10 Trucks
- Constructed of .2019” Wall DOM Tubing
- Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Mounts in The Factory Location
- Provides Additional Caster While Keeping Wheel Centered
- Ball Joint Seat Angles are Optimized to Prevent Binding
- Designed to Work with Shockwave Air Springs
- Proudly Made In The USA!
Constructed of .219” wall DOM tubing that is bent using a state-of-the-art Horn Machine Tool CNC Tuning Bender, the upper control arms are fully welded by RideTech experts before being finished off in a durable black powder coating. To prevent binding, the ball joint seat angles are optimized. Proudly made in the USA, your new tubular control arms are a precision engineered solution for your ShockWave equipped application!
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.