Dreaming about reinvigorating some elements of your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10? Want to improve areas in both style and performance? Look no further. Classic Performance Products has your answer with this premium kit. Lowering your rear suspension by 3 to 5 inches, this (6372RCOK-35) Rear Coil Over Conversion Upgrade is the ideal quality drop kit. Made right here in America out of premium CNC-bent and laser cut material with grade 8 hardware that all comes together in a streamlined bolt-on install.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Dual adjustable shocks have separate adjustments for compression and rebound
- Thrust bearings make adjusting spring load easy
- CNC-bent & laser cut mounting brackets
- Grade 8 hardware and all mounting brackets for a simple bolt-on installation
- Includes spanner wrench and thrust bearing kit
- Lowers rear suspension 3-5"
Completely ride height adjustable from a 3" drop down to a 5" drop. Installation is a breeze, only needing standard hand tools and no major fabrication. Front Coil-over kits are available that open up the potential of a full 5-1/2" drop when combined with CPP's Modular Drop Spindles. Install this kit to give your overall appearance a clean style with ultimate clearance and consistent performance, all while superbly improving the handling and control of your truck.