Drop your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 back on the road with style while improving areas in both style and performance with this kit. Classic Performance Products has your answer with this premium kit. Lowering your rear suspension by 0 to 3 inches, this (6372RCO-K-B-03) Rear Coil Over Conversion Upgrade with Black Arms is the ideal quality drop kit. Made right here in America out of premium CNC-bent and laser cut material with grade 8 hardware that all comes together in a streamlined bolt-on install. Before you know it, your classic truck will be out of the showroom and onto the road again.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Black powder-coated Totally Tubular trailing arms
- Dual adjustable shocks have separate adjustments for compression and rebound
- Thrust bearings make adjusting spring load easy
- CNC-bent & laser cut mounting brackets
- Grade 8 hardware and all mounting brackets
- Includes spanner wrench and thrust bearing kit
- Lowers rear suspension 0-3"
Completely ride height adjustable from a 0" drop down to a 3" drop. Installation is a breeze, only needing standard hand tools and no major fabrication. Front Coil-over kits are available that open up the potential of a full 5-1/2" drop when combined with CPP's Modular Drop Spindles. Install this kit to give your overall appearance a clean style with ultimate clearance and consistent performance, all while superbly improving the handling and control of your truck.