Lower your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10's rear suspension by five to six inches with this Rear Coilover Conversion Upgrade Kit (6372RCOK-56) from Classic Performance Products! There's no doubt that you'll love the clean look, but you'll also benefit from seriously improved handling and control paired with maximum clearance and consistent performance.
Features and Benefits
- Proudly Manufactured in The USA!
- Dual Adjustable Shocks
- Thrust Bearings for Easy Spring Load Adjustments
- CNC-Bent and Laser Cut Mounting Brackets
- Grade 8 Hardware for a Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Includes Spanner Wrench and Thrust Bearing Kit
- Lowers Rear Suspension Five to Six Inches
Developed with the C10 enthusiast in mind, the kit offers five to six inches in ride height adjustment when combined with CPP's rear C-Notch kits, which are required when lowering your Chevy four inches or more. This kit also includes dual adjustable shocks with separate adjustments for compression and rebound, along with thrust bearings for easy spring load adjustments. Ease of installation is achieved via the supplied mounting brackets and grade 8 hardware. The bolt-on installation process requires only standard hand tools and no major fabrication.