Cold Air Intake Kit Big Air Textured Black With XCalibrator 4 Programmer Mustang GT500 2010-2014
- Optimizes HP, Torque, Throttle
- Redesigned Heat Shield
- Includes Installation Hardware
- Proudly Made in the USA!
Textured Black Big Air Cold Air Intake Kit with XCalibrator 4 Programmer for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT500 Mustangs.
This Cold Air Big Air Kit made a shift from the norm when being developed and integrated the MAF housing with the intake tube. This change made for a much smoother intake-tube interior without any transitions, steps, or couplers to upset the airflow. This new GT500 intake is a full 123mm ID at the MAF area and fits under the stock strut tower bar. It also has a new larger heat shield with two mounting points and a weather strip that seals to the hood. In addition to boosting horsepower, this Big Air style intake will look awesome under the hood of your 2010-2014 GT500. The GT500 Big Air Cold Air Intake is available in a textured black finish and is made in the USA!
Cold Air Intake Features and Benefits:
- Full 123mm ID at MAF area
- Intake tube integrated with MAF housing
- Huge 5" X 9" S&B Powerstack air filter
- Redesigned heat shield with hood seal
- All necessary installation hardware
- Handles 750RWHP with the stock MAF
- Fits under the stock strut tower bar
- Made in the USA!
From the factory, your 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang's computer is calibrated for the general public and is ultimately designed with the average driver in mind. This not only leaves valuable horsepower and torque hidden inside your Mustang, but it also makes for a less than thrilling driving experience. The X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer from SCT unlocks your Mustang's hidden performance potential by optimizing the computer for maximum horsepower and torque, improved throttle response, solid shifts, and even increased fuel mileage.
SCT X4 Features and Benefits:
- Works with ALL 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Models Meant for North America Distribution
- Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven, Track Tested Performance Tunes for Serious Horsepower Gains
- Monitors your Mustang's PCM Data Live in Real-Time on Screen or Using SCT's LiveLink Data Logging Software
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tune Files for Maximum On-Device Selection for any Occasion
- Full-Color LCD Display with an Auto Dim Feature and User Adjustable Portrait/Landscape Modes
- Compact, Handheld Design Measuring 2-3/4" Wide x 5-1/2" High
Please Note: This SCT X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer will only work on North American model Mustangs. It is not compatible with Mustangs made for markets outside of North America due to the variances in fuel quality overseas and internal differences in the onboard computer system.
Additional SCT X4 Highlights:
- Reads/Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- High-Speed Data Logging and Monitoring
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Near Infinite Adjustability Via a Custom Tune File *(NOT Included)
- Stores and Backs Up Factory Calibration
- Dual Analog Inputs for Connectivity
- Includes USB Interface Cable
- Installs Quickly and Easily
Please take the time to download SCT’s LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink software can be downloaded HERE, this app is used to view, data log, record & playback your vehicle's PCM data on a laptop computer. The Updater Software can be downloaded HERE and lets you update your device's Firmware, Tune Revision, or load Custom Tunes onto your device.
- 2010-2014 GT500 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.