Cold Air Intake Roush With XCalibrator 4 Programmer Kit Mustang V6 2011-2014
- Increases Horsepower
- Straightforward Installation
- High-Speed Calibration
- Includes LCD Display
Roush Cold Air Intake Kit with an XCalibrator 4 Programmer for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 V6 Mustangs.
From the factory, your 2011-2014 V6 Mustang's computer is calibrated for the general public, ultimately designed with the average driver in mind. This not only leaves valuable horsepower and torque hidden inside your Mustang, but it also makes for a less than thrilling driving experience. The X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer from SCT unlocks your Mustang's hidden performance potential by optimizing the computer for maximum horsepower and torque, improved throttle response, solid shifts and even increased fuel mileage.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven, Track Tested Performance
- Monitors your Mustang's PCM Data Live in Real-Time on Screen or Using SCT's LiveLink Data Logging Software
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tune Files for Maximum On-Device Selection for any Occasion
- Full-Color LCD Display with an Auto Dim Feature and User Adjustable Portrait/Landscape Modes
- Compact, Handheld Design Measuring 2-3/4" Wide x 5-1/2" High
- Reads/Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- High-Speed Data Logging and Monitoring
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Near Infinite Adjustability Via a Custom Tune File *(NOT Included)
- Stores and Backs Up Factory Calibration
- Dual Analog Inputs for Connectivity
- Includes USB Interface Cable
Please take the time to download SCT’s LiveLink and Updater Software. The LiveLink software can be downloaded HERE, this app is used to view, data log, record & playback your vehicle's PCM data on a laptop computer. The Updater Software can be downloaded HERE and lets you update your device's Firmware, Tune Revision or to load Custom Tunes onto your device.
Please Note: This SCT X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer will only work on North America model Mustangs. It is not compatible with Mustangs made for markets outside of North America due to the variances in fuel quality overseas and internal differences to the on-board computer system.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.