Designed for the Mustang enthusiast, this Corbeau direct-fit harness bar provides an extra layer of safety for aggressive driving and days at the track. The bar comes with Two Black 4-Point Harnesses that bolt directly to the factory mounting points in your 1994-2004 Coupe Mustang.
Corbeau's hardware bolts right up to your factory bolt holes and, most often, you won't need to do any drilling or make any modifications. The harness bar is constructed of the highest-quality materials for long-lasting reliability, and it comes in a durable black powder-coated finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple Bolt-In Installation
- Connects to Key Locations for Maximum Strength
- Retains Most Space In Your Back Seat
- Made of High-Grade Materials
- Military-Grade Nylon Webbing
- Push Button Release Buckle
- Bolt-In Mounting Points
- Pressure Reducing Waist Pad
- Comes with 2 Black Harnesses
The harness bar includes reinforcement tubes on each side of the vehicle. They mount to the base of the B pillar and then attach to the harness bar. The tubes are designed to eradicate vertical movement and ensure that the harness bar remains level at all times.
Although it isn't recommended to have rear seat passengers when using a harness bar, this part retains most of the back seat space in your Mustang.