Corsa Cold Air Intake DryTech 3D 3.5L EcoBoost F-150/ Raptor 2017-2020
- Long Filter LIfe
- Marine Grade Clamps
- Improved Engine Effeciency
- Made in the U.S.A.
Corsa DryTech 3D Cold Air Intake for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 F-150s and F-150 Raptors with an EcoBoost 3.5L engine.
Order an all-new Corsa DryTech 3D Cold Air Intake (49835D) for your 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor with an EcoBoost 3.5L engine and get back on the road with improved power like never before. Featuring Dynamic Flow Technology (DFT), CORSA intakes unlock performance gains from your engine. CORSA air intakes are fast and easy to install with detailed instructions and necessary mounting hardware included in every kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Low Maintenance - No Oil - Dry Filter
- Low Maintenance DryTech 3D No Oil Filter.
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles Between Maintenance Intervals, NO oil needed.
- Long Filter Life.
- Improved Engine Efficiency.
- Closed Box Minimizes Hot Air From Entering The Engine.
- Specifically designed for each vehicle.
- Silicone connectors provide flexibility, strength and thermal stability.
- Marine-grade clamps.
- Unique sculpted air ducts maximize breathing capabilities.
- Larger duct diameters, unique bend smooth transitions to increase HP.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CORSA Performance cool air intakes are uniquely engineered to decrease air temperatures, and increase the volume of cold air entering the engine increasing Horsepower, Torque, and overall engine performance. By carefully analyzing and understanding the air path to the engine and engine operation under a range of driving conditions, CORSA Performance engineers designed and created air ducts to maximize air delivery. CORSA air intakes are proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor with an EcoBoost 3.5L engine
- 2017-2020 F-150 with an EcoBoost 3.5L engine
- Actual performance results are not guaranteed and may vary.
- Every air intake is engineered and designed to match specific vehicles for perfect fitment and performance.
- CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.