Get more out of your 2013-2018 Focus ST with this cp-e QKspl 3" Stainless Steel v.2 High-Flow Catted Downpipe. Its one-piece design makes install easy, and it comes with an adapter that lets you install it to a stock exhaust without leaks.
Features and Benefits:
- Version 2: One-Piece Design Makes Install Easy
- More than 5% Gains in Upper RPMs
- No Power Loss in Lower RPMs
- Easy Installation and Stock Compatibility
- Extra O2 Bung for Adding a Wideband Sensor
- Laser-Cut Stainless Steel Bracket to Help Accommodate Stock Mounting
- Installation of Downpipe to Stock Exhaust without Worry of Exhaust Leaks
- Industry-Leading Stainless Steel Flex Joint
- 200 Cell Count Metallic Honeycomb High-Flow Catalytic Converter
- Mount to 2.50" or 3.00" Exhaust Flanges with NO Exhaust Leaks
- Made of Full 3.00" “Bright Annealed” 304 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-Bent Throughout for Less Turbulent Exhaust Flow
- Includes Smart O2 Simulator to Help Eliminate Unwanted Check Engine Light
- Includes All Hardware Needed to Mount to Stock Exhaust or Aftermarket Exhaust System
- Titan Finish Gives Uniform Clean Finish Throughout and Strengthens Stainless Steel and Welds for Added Reliability
- Made in the USA
This cp-e (FDDP00002T) QKspl 3" Stainless Steel v.2 High-Flow Catted Downpipe will give your ST more than 5% gains in upper RPMs without any power loss in lower RPMs. This downpipe has a CNC-lathe V-band turbo flange that makes it easy to install and compatible with your stock exhaust, and it comes with an extra O2 bung so you can add a wideband sensor if you want.
Not only that, this downpipe has a 200 cell count metallic honeycomb high-flow catalytic converter and is made in the USA out of 3" 304 stainless steel that’s mandrel-bent throughout for better air flow.
Tech Tip: An Off-road cat-less version of this downpipe is also available. Please see P/N: FDDP00001T.
- Although not completely necessary, we strongly recommend installing along with a custom tune/calibration (NOT included) to get the most out of your new downpipe.
- While this may not trip a Check Engine Light with the Smart O2 Simulators, cp-e cannot guarantee that all of the codes will be in the “ready” state.