Your C10 lacks today's tech. Want modern features, but without losing that retro style? Dakota Digital has the answer: RTX Instruments! These gauges fit into stock dash bezels, but with full customizable LED lighting and advanced features you'll love. It's a perfect upgrade for restomod C10s.
Features and Benefits:
- Stock Appearance Package
- Full LED Lighting
- Twelve Preset Lighting Themes
- Over 30 Customizable Lighting Color Options
- Independently Change Needle, Sweep And Display Color
- Separate Day And Night Time Brightness
Stock, but not! With a quick glance, heck even a longing stare, you’d think these are original equipment, but when the key turns all bets are off. This is as close to stock as you can get while enjoying color-changing LED backlighting, dual TFT message centers, and late-model drivetrain compatibility. The analog clock in the center position seals the deal; RTX is what you’ve been waiting for!
The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Full RBG LED backlighting provides a strikingly visual gauge package, with sharp contrast for ease of viewing both night and day. Create any color scheme you want. Go with an OE look or something truly unique.
Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed. As you’ve come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible.
Dakota Digital instrument systems are programmed and operated by the push of a button. A two-sided rocker switch is included with each package. The rocker switch provides quick and consistent access to all functions, either in driving mode or while in the setup menu. Or use the mobile app, suitable to Android and Apple devices.
This Kit Includes:
- 0-160 MPH Speedometer
- 0-8000 RPM Tachometer
- 0-80 PSI Oil Pressure Gauge
- 100- 260 F Water Temperature
- Fuel Level Gauge
- 9- 17 VDC Voltmeter
- 12 Hour Clock
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
·Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
·Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
·Clock (12 hour)
·Estimated Range/ Miles to Empty
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Built-in Indicators
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-3000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. Requires stock or reproduction seven-hole bezel for installation, available separately.
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and any obstruction. Part # 130011 (sold separately) allows for relocation of the pulse generator when additional clearance is required. (Tremec and Ford style adaptors available on request.)
Tech Tip: Water Temperature and Oil Pressure Sensors with Harnesses And NPT Bushings Also Included.