Dakota Digital VFD3 Digital Instrument Gauge System With Bezel 1965-1966
Dakota Digital VFD3 Digital Instrument Gauge System with a Bezel for 1965-1966 Mustangs.
If you've been thinking about upgrading the gauges in your your classic 1965-1966 Mustang, than why not go digital with this complete Dakota Digital VFD3 Digital Instrument Gauge System (VFD3-65M)? Go ahead and order yours from CJ Pony Parts now!
VFD3 Digital Instrument System Features:
- Direct-fit upgrade for 1965-1966 Mustangs
- Available with your choice of bezel (GT Style, Camera Case or Woodgrain)
- Modern, high-end looking digital gauges work with OEM and aftermarket sensors
- Helps provide immediate feedback through the LCD message center
- User- customized display feedback provides real time information
- Features built-in Blue or Teal illumination
- Easy to set-up and troubleshoot after installation
- Includes Water Temperature, Oil Pressure and Speed Sensors for complete install
- Features standard displays for Odometer with dual A/B trip meter (0 - 9,999.99 miles)
- Included performance meters: 0-60 MPH timer, 1/4 mile time, 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed), high speed recall and high RPM recall
*This digital gauge system comes with your choice of bezel finish--please indicate your desired bezel in the drop-down menu.
Over the years, the stock original gauges in your vintage pony's instrument panel can begin to break-down and cause you some problems. Why not replace them with this modern digital option instead? Dakota Digital is proud to offer this premium-quality gauge system with authentic-style reproduction bezels for your First Generation Mustang! You'll get practically everything you need to upgrade to high-end digital monitoring system, including your choice of bezel for that perfect finishing touch. You'll be able to maintain that original factory look to your pony's dash but add in six modern digital gauges to display practically anything you might want to know while you cruise in your Mustang!
Dakota Digital's VFD3 system features a sleek LCD message center like you find in late-model vehicles, and thanks to the including instructions you'll be able to troubleshoot anything that may pop up on that display! These all-new digital gauges are engineered to work with OEM-style or aftermarket sensors, and thanks to the built-in illumination you'll always be able to see what they're reading. This gauge system is the perfect compromise between an upgrade and maintaining the original style of your Mustang's interior, so what are you waiting for? Hurry up and grab your system now from CJ's!
Digital Gauge Displays Include:
- Speedometer: 0 - 255 MPH
- Tachometer: 0 -17,500 RPM
- Water Temperature: 0 - 300F
- Oil Pressure: 0 - 99 psi
- Fuel Level: 0 - 99% d
- Voltmeter: 8 - 17 VDC
Gauge Indicators Include:
- Turn Signals (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/Off for cruise control equipped vehicles)
- Gear Position (Optional sensor required--GSS2000)
Please Note: The Dakota Digital Gear Shift Indicator Sending Unit (GSS2000) is sold separately and is needed for gear indicator function.
Since their establishment in 1986, Dakota Digital has been manufacturing premium quality gauge equipment and accessories for a wide range of early model Ford vehicles. Specializing in gauges, gauge pods and accessories, Dakota Digital creates authentic-looking gauges and accessories for your favorite vintage vehicle. Get your classic car or truck some premium-quality gauges from Dakota Digital today!
Be sure to purchase this premium-quality Dakota Digital VFD3 Digital Instrument Gauge System VFD3-65M with a Bezel for your 1965-1966 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.