The Elite Series Fog Light Kit (DD5129P) from Diode Dynamics produces 1,650 lumens in a yellow output to cut through poor weather conditions. The 3000K color temperature creates high contrast to illuminate the road ahead of your 2016-2017 V6 Mustang or 2015-2017 EcoBoost/GT Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Performance OEM-Grade Replacement
- Custom-Engineered Optic
- Single-Piece PMMA Lens
- Ultra-Wide, Intense Light Output
- Distinctive Integrated Amber Backlight
- Road-Legal Fog Light (SAE F3 compliant)
- Plug-and-Play Main Beam; No Modifications Required
- Engineered and Assembled in the USA
The upgrade from halogen lamps to the Elite Series Fog Light is an easy process with a performance payoff of five times more output. The kit features a patent-pending optic custom-engineered by Diode Dynamics, multi-die automotive emitters, and high-power full-copper circuit boards.
- Measured Lumens: Yellow: 1,650 lm
- Intensity (cd): Yellow: 8,700 cd
- Color Temp (CCT): 3000K
- Beam Angle: Fog, 80°x6°
- Power (Watts): Main Beam Yellow: 15, Backlight: 0.3
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (Amps @ 13.2V): Main Beam Yellow: 1.2, Backlight: 0.025
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Multi-Die Automotive Emitters
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Driver Features: Constant Current
- Materials: Copper PCB, UV Coated Polycarbonate Lens, Precision Aluminum Casting
- Cooling: Passive, Pin-Fin Heatsink
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J575 Durability Test, SAE J583 Foglamp Beam Pattern
- Intrusion Ratings: IP68 Waterproof
- Two (2) Elite Series Type-A Yellow Fog Lamps
- Two (2) H11 4-Pin DT Backlight Tap Wires
- Two (2) T-Taps
- Mounting Guide
In spite of its ultra-wide, 80-degree beam pattern, the Elite Series is smooth throughout. And, it features a strategically sharp cutoff that will prevent glare to other drivers. The built-in amber backlight fully illuminates the main lens with LEDs to match side marker or corner lights on your Mustang.
- 2016-2017 V6 Premium Mustangs
- 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2017 GT Mustangs
Tech Tip: The backlight feature can be wired to any constant 12-volt source for your desired vehicle function, using the included tap connector. It will shut off automatically if the main beam is activated.
Please Note: This kit does not include any additional wiring and/or switches that would be necessary to upgrade a 2015 V6, 2016-2017 Base Model V6, GT350 or GT350R model that was not originally equipped with factory fog lights.