If you are ready to install an AOD or T-5 transmission into your early model 1965-1970 V8 Mustang, this brand new Aluminum 50" Driveshaft is the perfect product for you. This 50" aluminum driveshaft is specially made to be used when installing an AOD or T-5 transmission into your early model Mustang, and will certainly shed some unweighted weight on your pony. It is perfectly balanced at 2500 RPMs. It includes correct front and rear u-joints with a 1-1/16" cup diameter and a 3-7/32" outside diameter.
Features and Benefits:
- Lessens Weight on Vehicle
- Delivers Excellent Rotation and Torque
- Quality Construction
- Unmatchable Durability
- Outside Diameter Measurement (OD): 3"
- Type of Aluminum: 6061-T6 from Alcoa
- Wall Thickness: .125"
- 1965-1970 V8 Mustangs Converting to an AOD or T-5 Transmission
Please Note: Does NOT include T-5 yoke.