Reliable stopping power is every bit as important as horsepower in your classic 1965-1966 convertible Mustang with a 170 or 200 6-Cylinder Engine. If you’re noticing a delay in brake engagement from the moment you depress the brake pedal or the distance it takes you to stop is gradually increasing this Front and Rear Drum Brake Rebuild Kit is exactly what you need.
Features and Benefits:
- Restores Safety
- Factory-Style Replacement
- Complete Four Brake Rebuild
- Improved Response Time
This factory-style replacement is specifically designed to work all four corners of your braking system for a full rebuild of your front and rear brakes. Once installed, this brake rebuild will restore your braking system giving you the stopping power and response time you’re looking for. Don’t take chances with your braking system. If you’re seeing a decrease in your stopping ability then get this Drum Brake Rebuild Kit from CJ Pony Parts with one simple click!
- Front Brake Shoes
- Rear Brake Shoes
- Driver Side Front Drum Brake Self-Adjuster Kit
- Driver Side Rear Drum Brake Self-Adjuster Kit
- Passenger Side Front Drum Brake Self-Adjuster Kit
- Passenger Side Rear Drum Brake Self-Adjuster Kit
- Front Brake Spring Kit
- Rear Brake Spring Kit
- Front Driver Side Wheel Cylinder
- Front Passenger Side Wheel Cylinder
- Rear Driver Side Wheel Cylinder
- Rear Passenger Side Wheel Cylinder
Please Note: This Drum Brake Rebuild Kit does not Include the brake drums or brake hoses.